- Brings all your water, rainfall and weather-related environmental data together in one place. Seamless integration and automated data collection from many sensor types and multiple sources (ALERT/ALERT2, USGS, METAR, RAWS, HADS, CDEC, Tides, Orbcomm, GoData, RWIS, SCADA, Modbus and more…)
- 24/7 Web-accessible for both end-users and administrators via laptops, smartphones, tablets… No special “apps” required on mobile devices.
- Advanced Alarm Management and event notifications sent via email, text, pager
- Up-to-the-minute visualization of current conditions – presents data in easy to understand maps, dashboards, charts, graphs and tables
- High-resolution, custom static maps and pan-and-zoom maps clearly define sensors and their status
- Map Overlays allows the integration of radar, spatial rainfall, flood inundation, and GIS layers onto your custom maps
- Point and click drill-down to sensor data
- Advanced data analysis and reporting tools included—numerous integrated toolsets and reports
Customized Early Warnings and Notifications
At Contrail’s core are the advanced warnings with reliable alarm delivery capabilities that support decision criteria and EAP (emergency action plan) notification procedures. Contrail collects, processes and validates data for alarming and notifications via pager, email, text message, and cell-phone. With Contrail’s powerful toolset, administrators can easily create customized rules to trigger an alarm for any sensor or group of sensors within your program.
Easily Configurable for Diverse Users
Your data may have to meet and serve the needs of many and different users, whether flood early warning, dam safety operations, emergency management, water quality, stormwater/wastewater management, or for public information. You can control access to the data set that each user or group of users can see. You can expose different data sets to different sets of users.
Includes Powerful Data Analysis and Reporting Tools
Any end-to-end warning system comprises a complete set of components. Contrail provides a powerful toolset that monitors your entire system performance, and enables you to perform rainfall intensity duration analysis, mass balance rainfall analysis, time series data export and bulk exporting of event data. Statistical analysis is performed on your datasets and is presented in easy-to-interpret sparkline graphs, tables and charts that let you see at a glance what’s going on.
- Analyze past, present, and future data with Contrail Analytics.
- Ensure your system is operating at optimum performance. Streamline your routine, preventative and proactive maintenance activities with Contrail Inventory plus.