HSE’s Model 8910 Per-Incident Support provides advice and technical assistance for a nominal fee. It is designed to meet the needs of individual third party service providers in their commercial servicing of HSE equipment owned by others. Per-Incident Support is extended to direct customers, resellers and representatives for products both in and out of warranty without charge.
Road Weather Information Systems (RWIS) and Automatic Flooded Roadway Warning Systems (AFRWS) collect and disseminate vital information from stream, pavement, and weather sensors.
- View data quickly and easily
- Customized to your needs
- Use web-enabled devices
- Hosted on secure network with back-up
- Optional hosted public website
Once your project is complete, you can decide to maintain your sites with your own personnel or by using our professional Maintenance Services. Either way periodically maintaining of your equipment is the key to ensured performance.
- Convenient Pre-Season Preparation
- Qualified Maintenance Technicians
- Professionally Managed Maintenance Schedule
HSE is pleased to offer a Non-Invasive Road Condition Sensor Service Plan – Model 5433-80 for the Series 5433 – IceSight Non-Invasive Remote Surface Condition Sensors.
- Simplifies Pre-Season System Checks
- Eliminates Unknown Repair Costs
- Protects Your Investment
- Accurately Forecast Life Cycle Costs
Pre-construction services offered by HSE consist of site surveys to determine if your proposed site is suitable for the equipment you are interested in installing and what preparation will be required to successfully install your equipment.
- Analyze radio path before construction
- Verify your site is suitable
- Installation managed professionally
- System installed by skilled technicians
Showing all 5 results