The 8 inch Tipping Bucket – Model 2408-00 is a precision, low cost instrument designed for measuring rainfall accumulation and rate.
- 8 inch (20.3 cm) Orifice
- Quality Construction
- Built-In Discharge Outlets
- Corrosion-Resistant Materials
- Accuracy of ±1% for 0 to 10 inches per hour
The Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge – 2400 Series provides state-of-the-art technology for flood warning and rain monitoring applications.
- One-Piece Machined Aluminum Bucket
- Accuracy of ± 1.5% for 0 to 3.6 Inches per Hour
- Measures in 1 mm or 0.01 inch Increments
- Set-And-Forget Operation
The Pyranometer or Solar Radiation Sensor – Model 5790-00 is designed for field measurements in energy, agricultural, meteorological, and hydrological applications.
- Silicon Photovoltaic Detector
- Excellent Spectral Response
- Easy Installation & Mounting
The Barometric Pressure Sensor – Model 5730-03 provides solid-state barometric pressure data for all elevations. The Barometric Pressure Sensor’s advanced technology allows accurate pressure measurement with excellent repeatability and temperature compensation.
- Solid-State Technology
- Excellent Repeatability & Temp Compensation
- Low Power Consumption
- Durable NEMA Weather Resistant Enclosure
The Solar Radiation Shield – Model 5728-00 protects ambient temperature and relative humidity sensors from direct sunlight and reflected solar radiation. The Solar Radiation Shield actually improves the sampling of air by promoting smooth air flow past the sensor.
- Blocks Direct Sunlight
- Prevents Reflected Solar Radiation
- Reduces Temperature & Humidity Errors
- Low Thermal Conductivity
The Relative Humidity Temperature Probe – Model 5722-01 was designed for use in complex systems such as weather stations. When combined with a wind speed and direction, solar radiation, and rain sensors you create a complete evapotranspiration weather station.
- High Accuracy & Good Stability
- Low Power Consumption
- Quick Disconnect for Field Service
The Wind Speed Sensor – Model 5711-00 has proven itself to be rugged, reliable, and highly accurate in wind tunnel and mountain-top tests and in thousands of household and institutional installations.
- Weather-Resistant Construction
- Rapid Response to Gusts & Lulls
- Low Moment of Inertia
The Wind Direction Sensor – Model 5710-00 is a professional quality sensor which makes it ideal for use in many applications. This Wind Direction Sensor offers a level of quality and reliability often found only in a very high priced unit.
- Excellent Dynamic Response
- Heavy-Duty Construction
- Low Threshold
- Long Operational Life
The Present Weather Sensor – Model 5438-00 is a fully automated instrument that provides accurate visibility, present weather, and precipitation measurements in a single sensor.
- No Field Calibration Required
- Single Rugged Package
- Unaffected by Dust or Build-up on Lenses
- Built-in Self Diagnostics & Testing
Showing 65–80 of 104 results