Model 5437-91 Mobile Surface Sentinel with serial connection bundle. This mobile road weather sensor bundle includes everything you need for accurate real-time surface temperature and air temperature from a moving vehicle:
- data services
Model 5437-90 Mobile Surface Sentinel with Bluetooth bundle. This mobile road weather sensor bundle includes everything you need for accurate real-time surface temperature and air temperature from a moving vehicle:
- data services
The Mobile Surface Sentinel Serial – Model 5436-15 provides accurate surface temperature and air temperature, in real-time, from a moving vehicle to on-board vehicle controllers.
- Fast environmental acclimation rate
- Lower cost with wired serial communications
- Fully sealed weatherproof design
- Integrate with existing AVL systems
The Present Weather Sensor provides detailed information about precipitation and visibility. These measurements are used to help road weather professionals make important public and maintenance decisions.
- Activate fog warning signs
- Low power consumption for remote installations
- Heaters insure continuous operations
The StormLink® RWIS – Model 5410-00 is the heart of an NTCIP RWIS providing robust and flexible environmental measurements.
- NTCIP protocol enables integration into existing systems.
- Full range of atmospheric and road sensors, including in-pavement and non-intrusive.
- Relay outputs for controlling external devices.
- No additional software required. Configuration completed with web interface directly from data logger.
- Flexible installation configurations. Options available for fully configured and mounted ITS equipment cabinet. Can also be provided stand-alone with back
panel and 2U rack mount hardware.
- Flexible communication interface. Integrated 2 port Ethernet switch allows connection to communication device and another device such as a camera or IceSight.
- Weather responsive traffic management. Activate public warning ITS devices based on weather with integrated solid state relays and digital outputs.
The In-pavement Surface Sensor – Model 5721-01 is designed as a low cost, in-road sensor unit for integration with other field devices in an ITS Network.
- Monitors real-time road/pavement surface conditions
- Detects temperature and dry, wet, ice-watch, chemically wet
- DIN rail or enclosure for easy mounting
The RWIS Passive Runway/Highway Surface Sensor Station is an Environmental Sensor Station (ESS) that is NTCIP (National Transportation Communications for ITS Protocol) compliant, which simplifies integration with other field devices in an Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Network.
- Detects Moisture and Ice
- Monitors and Reports Real-Time Road Conditions
- NTCIP Compliant
The Model 5435 Mobile IceSight™ pavement surface condition sensor is a remote mobile surface condition sensor that provides real-time surface condition and atmospheric information from a moving vehicle.
- Weather responsive traffic management. Deploy resources efficiently with real-time surface and atmospheric data when and where you need it
- Fleet management. Track your assets in real time when combined with the Model 5437 StormLink® Mobile Processing Unit (MPU) and Contrail® Connect (see Mobile IceSight Bundle). Or, integrate into existing AVL systems with the sensors open-architecture data output
- Flexible installation options. Large installation range and compact design allow for expanded installation configurations.
The Model 5439 Surface Sentinel non-intrusive surface temperature sensor provides surface temperature, air temperature, relative humidity and dew point measurements for warning systems and fixed weather stations.
- Trigger ITS Devices Directly from Sensor
- Low Power for Solar Installations
- SDI-12 Interface: Simple Integration w/Industry-Standard Dataloggers
- Fan provides Air Temp/RH Aspiration
The Mobile Surface Sentinel, Model 5436-10, provides accurate surface temperature and air temperature, in real-time, from a moving vehicle to an in-cab display unit.
- Rapid environmental acclimation rate
- Sensor-to-Display wireless connection
- Color LCD display
- Fully sealed weatherproof design
- Integrates with existing AVL systems
The IceSight™ Remote Road Surface Condition Sensor is a non-intrusive surface condition sensor that uses laser and infrared electro-optical technology to read surface condition, temperature and reduction of surface grip due to water, snow and ice.
- Measures numerous parameters. Surface Condition (dry, damp, wet, snow, ice), Surface Friction, Surface Temperature, Air Temperature, Relative Humidity
Contrail® – software for Road Weather (RWIS)
Contrail® is configured to collect and disseminate data from an array of road weather sensors, pavement sensors, fixed road weather stations, mobile RWIS sensors, and traffic cameras. Your software, server, and displays are configured for monitoring RWIS data and related road weather conditions.
Examples of configurations:
- Road Conditions
- Dashboard Displays
- Weather Conditions
- Snow Plow Operations
- Embedded Video Displays
- Thresholds for Display and Alarms
Showing all 16 results